17 April 2008

Thought of the Day - Passport

Well i need to renew my passport and realised that my current one (10 years old in June) is depressingly empty.

4 stamps for Canada, 2 green bits of cardboard from America and one rather spiffy whole page sticker for Russia. Ok the last one is rather cool and i have been places in Europe, but clearly i haven't done anything interesting enough or i would have more stamps.

Well hopefully with the next passport; I won't spend more than half of the time in abject poverty as a student (though admittedly that didn't stop some people traveling), I will make some money to enable me to holiday in interesting places and maybe be able to travel interesting places for work.

I'm sure some old business tycoon said one of his rules was; "to always replace a passport before it expired because there was no room left in it", clearly he did all of his traveling before EU countries stopped stamping you passport!

No comments:

Post a Comment